Saturday, October 01, 2005

A new Chapter.......

Well, here we are. It's October 2nd and I am starting my new church that I have been hired at. I truly thought that this day would never come but ALAS here it is.
I have spent the past 5.5 years at a church that has grown me to who I am now but at the same time had the ability to tare me down. That's a whole other blog..... for another time..

LoOoOong story short or just imagine that this is NOT a Prequal but a new beginning. I will take the time to write exactly what happened soon. Pray for me all that are willing....

2 Comments:

Blogger Lycan said...

Don't let it get you down. It's really sad, but one of biggest obstacles for me when it comes to worship and fellowshipping comes from other so called Christians that have soured my spirit.

It's a struggle, but like Paul said (I think it was Paul anyways), continue to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling and don't worry about the shortcomings of others, and how they can adversely affect your relationship with God.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Shannon Marie said...

Congrats on the new job. Like you said it's a new chapter, not the end of your book. Keep a light heart and your eyes on the Lord and He will show you the way.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home